Gate Pass Procedure
Gate passes can be issued to drivers, construction/maintenance workers, visitors, customers, suppliers and media personnel on the provision of legal documents which can verify that the entry of the individual in the port is necessary, and upon showing any identification legally acceptable in the UAE.
Gate Pass Policy
This Policy applies to all employees, staff, contractors, agents, consultants, temporary employees, guests, and other members of the Company, including all those affiliated with the corporation or port users on a permanent or temporary basis.
- Only authorized users can be allowed access to the port, and then on a ‘need to know’ basis. That is, users will only have access to the functions and roles approved within applications and privileges required to perform their jobs
- Access controls will be applied to all port entries to ensure that only the legally authorized people and materials move in and out of the port premises
- Users are prohibited from gaining unauthorized access to any facility inside the port, and from in any way damaging, altering or disrupting the operation of security systems
- Users are responsible for all actions taken under their sign-on
- The issuance of all types of passes is subject to CID approval